Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Thing 5

I really enjoyed exploring Flickr! Wow, what an interesting,fun site - loved all of the photos of all types. I could have spent way too much time here exploring, but will come back from time to time and do so. I will really use Flickr. Matter of fact, I created an account with Flickr, uploaded some of my pictures, tagged them, and linked to Qoop. Exciting! Until I began 23 Things, sadly, I had never even used "My Pictures" on the computer.

So, I have made much progress over this past week. Truly, I am proud and excited to have these new tools at my disposal. I am an amateur photographer, take tons of pictures, and am eager to do much more with this site. I can see potential uses for this in the classroom.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you've made HUGE progress, Connie! Hey - our blog skins are the same theme!! Obviously, great minds think alike :) I have to warn you, though...Flikr is addictive so beware! LOL Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops - forgot to sign my last comment...it's me, your friendly Librarian, Renae :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job -- I, too, saw some pictures that I could use to relate math to the "real world", could make Activboard more inviting to use!

    ReplyDelete