Friday, June 19, 2009

Thing 6


I enjoyed exploring this "thing", although it took me a while to get through all of it. There were so many different toys, etc to explore. I thought Mapper was interesting and nice to know about. One of my favorite parts was the Flickr Color Pickr - loved the opening color wheel. It reminded me of some of the shows about color on HGTV like Color Splash and others. I liked the Room Color Scheme and Paint Color Wheel. Flickr Toys had lots of great tools, some of which I boookmarked like Mosaics and Customized Jigsaw Puzzles. I even created a trading card of our Yorkie, Louie. I finally figured out how to post this image on my blog. Another accomplishment for me! Here he is! I am working with Mosaics and hope to post one of those on my blog also. Had no idea I could ever do all of this!

1 comment:

  1. You know - I had the same problem the frst time I tried to post my trading card last summer! Glad you didn't give up! Louie is adorable :) And you should pat yourself on the back - you are doing VERY well!!!

    ReplyDelete