Friday, July 3, 2009

Thing 12

I truly have been so busy and intent on working through my "23 Things" that I lost sight of commenting on other blogs. I must admit that I am definitely a "lurker." That term does not have a positive connotation to me. I simply enjoy viewing other 23 Thingers Blogs and reading to compare their experiences with the 2.0 with mine. I never really thought anyone would be interested in my thoughts about their Blog . . . it is kind of a diary to me. I have definitely made it a goal to comment and to respond timely with my comments. I know I must be challenged . . . but I am having difficulty responding to comments without going to personal email. Oh well, I guess I will figure it out.

As I read all of the prelimenary info about comments, I noted the following: invite comments, ask questions that warrant a response, and be polite. Also, interact with your commentors. I have made a concentrated effort to comment and respond to my commentors. Again, I have been so immersed in the tasks that I have lost sight of all of this.

I have visited the following Blogs (to name a few) and commented on many: Laptoplearner, MHS Broadcasting, April Musings, Pinkie Blogger, Sue's News, and Trout's 23 Things. I always learn and laugh at their comments and observations.

I searched many topics again on Blog Search, among them photography, books, sports, travel, etc. I am now following Stef's Sketches. Stef is an Art Director at Walt Disney Co. in LA - such a fun Blog! Also, I am following Avignon in Photography and several others. I continue to say how vast all of this information is on the web and Blogs. And to think . . . I didn't even really know what a Blog was until this summer.

4 comments:

  1. you should be able to click on the "comment as" and select your google id...you email will not show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thanks for sharing the Avignon site. Great photos and a chance to practice my French- two of my favorite things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been reading your posts, and am trying to catch up with you, I'm on 12 hoping to get to 13 tomorrow.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hodgepodge! I worked hard on all of this over the 4th. I think you have caught up. So glad I did this!

    ReplyDelete