Sunday, July 26, 2009

Thing 20

I was already familiar with You Tube and had seen videos on other people's 23 Things from Teacher Tube, but had never used it. I love Teacher Tube! I found so many great videos that can be used in class or to have playing as kids come into class. I had much difficulty adding my Got Math video and ultimately had to enlist the help of a friend. Lucky for me, she was successful in helping me add it to my blog. Teacher Tube one more "thing" I will really use. I was able to save several of these videos to my favorites so that I can easily show them on my ActivBoard.

2 comments:

  1. You're cruising along through these 23 Things - and I'm so impressed with your applications. Can't wait to see some student products this new school year :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement. Wow - how much I have learned and how far I have come. So glad I took this journey!

    ReplyDelete